Our only shutter with a natural wood grain effect.
Paulownia is a hardwood that has a silky light golden – blonde colour. The trees grow fast and straight and the finished grain has a lot of character.
To enhance this character we provide our Paulownia shutters with an ‘open grain’ finish. This provides an authentic, rustic look to the shutters.
Paulownia Shutters can be made with Fixed blades, or controlled via Centre, Hidden or Offset tilt rods, Tier on Tier options, Café style, hinged panels, Bi-fold and Sliding systems, French door cutouts, Bay window designs.
Paulownia comes in 14 modern paint and stain colours. Regardless of the colour, we use UV resistant, low odour, environmentally friendly water based paint. This gives you peace of mind.
- Beaded stile: 50.8
- Beaded Frame: R Frame, Bullnose.
- Elliptical blades: 63, 89
- 14 Standard paint colours & special colours available, 15 stain colours
- 180 degree blade rotation (2 way closing)
- Australian made
- Never cracks, warps, shrinks or discolours
- Minimal maintenance
- Louvre’s will never lose tension
- Exclusive ultraclear mechanism
- Looks & feels like wood (not plastic)
- Internal & external applications
- Insulates 3 times greater than timber
- Environmentally friendly – made from non-toxic, recycled materials
- Flame retardant
- Water resistant
- Dents can be warmed out
- Termite proof
- Clean with soapy water